BSides Odessa - Anatomy of outsourced DDoS mitigation service.
- DevPoint - Architecture of www.pravda.com.ua
. How we survived 100x load
increase and became N17 news web site in the world.
- BSides Odessa - All your metadata belong to us. A talk about
DPI and why powerful entities - governments, corporations and service providers -
fight for YOUR metadata , 1984 style. 2017
- UISGCON -
Mirai, the first botnet, that does not suck. Detailed analysis of Mirai botnet
architecture and attack capabilities. 2018
Kyiv spring - Evil Inside, A brief history of hardware CPU bugs.
- DevPoint - What I've learned while serving 150K of http
requests per second. 2018
- BSides Odessa - Bypassing
DPI for fun and no profit. 2018
- Bsides Kyiv Autumn -
Dude, where is my DNS? A talk based on investigation of attempted attack on a
critical infrastructure object. With Alexey Boranovskiy.
- CyberSchool - A talk on Cisco Netflow
- Security Bsides Ukraine - eBPF, a VM
inside the Linux Kernel